"Shakespeare" – the name usually inspires thoughts of kings, fairies and wars. He was a poetic genius of par excellence, Of course who could forget Romeo and Juliet, as if they are bond together for eternity. But did you know that Shakespeare was suffering from 'syphilis', it was a common disease five centuries ago. One of the treatments for syphilis was inhalation of mercury vapor which had other side effects like Hair Loss.
Luckily you do not have to worry and get frustrated at your problem of Hair Loss. Unlike Shakespearean era there is a solution to it now. Let me get the first things straight about hair loss
1) DIET & NUTRITION
Believe it or not -Actual overall health of your hair is mainly determined by your diet intake and not by what simply applied by you externally, (Remember your hair is make up of dead Proteins) Yes its true The much hyped so called specialist shampoo's improve your current state of hair problem, but does not cure that problem, because there are very few genuine products nowdays that address this problem … So if you are looking for cure and not quick fix you need good healthy diet.
A diet that is rich in proteins and vitamins, but more importantly one which is available what what i mean is that, i am not going to recommend some exotic food which you do not have access to and way too expensive to include in your daily diet.
* Just start with simple food like Fish, Eggs, Beans and Yogurt which are rich in proteins so include these in your diet. * Soy protein (tofu) has also been found to be helpful in stimulating hair growth. * Protein rich milk shakes etc …
Here is the list of supplements you need to take daily in order to have healthy hair
* Vitamin B-complex – 50 mg. (including folate , biotin and inositol )
* Vitamin B-6 – 50 mg.
* Vitamin C 1-2 Gms with bioflavonoids
* Vitamin E – 400 to 800 IU daily
* Beta-Carotene – 10,000 to 15,000 IU (Beta-carotene is found in green and yellow vegetables and fruits especially ripen mangoes)
* Magnesium, sulfur, zinc
* Silica (horsetail) – 300 mg. daily
* Nettle – 250 mg. three times daily
* Flaxseed oil – one tbsp daily or one tablet
Even though you may have started intake of these supplements you also need to cut down on excessive stress and some medications are collectively known to retard hair growth.
The leading cause of Hair loss is scientifically proven to be DHT or dihydrotestosterone, a hormone that tends to attach itself to your hair follicles and other receptor sites. Finally, your hair follicles get bound and weak so resulting in loss of hair and baldness.
Hormonal problems may cause hair loss. If your thyroid gland is overactive or underactive, your hair may fall out. This hair loss usually can be helped by treatment of thyroid disease. Hair loss may occur if male or female hormones, known as androgens and estrogens, are out of balance. Correcting the hormone imbalance may stop your hair loss.
Most people normally shed 50 to 100 hairs a day. But with about 100,000 hairs in the scalp, this amount of hair loss should not cause noticeable change in your scalp.
3) TIPS TO REDUCE HAIR LOSS
Here are tips to improve overall Health of hair:
1. Quit or cut back on smoking, caffeine and carbonated sodas which reduces the body and block maximum hair growing potential.
2. Eat a healthy diet. Avoid foods that are high in sugar or fat.
3. Treat your hair like a piece of fine old lace (for women). Treat it carefully avoiding any unnecessary brushing, combing or handling.
4. Avoid use of hot water, hot blow dryers or other hair care tools that may stress the hair.
5. Have a weekly scalp massage to provide stimulation to the hair follicles.
6. Do a series of ongoing hot oil treatments to protect the hair's shaft.
7. Have regular trims to eliminate split ends and allow the hair to look and feel healthyier.
8. Get plenty of rest and sleep to allow your body to grow hair.
9. Massaging your scalp several times a day improves the blood circulation in your scalp area. As a direct result, the improved blood flow in the scalp area helps the transfer of oxygen and other growth promoters nutrients to the hair follicles. This will directly help you achieve healthier and thicker hair volume.
Here are some do's and don'ts you need to follow specifically for dirty and dry hair ..
* Sleep on a satin pillowcase if your hair is especially delicate.
* Use detangling spray and a wide-tooth comb on damp hair – wet hair is more elaborate
* Try not to sleep with your hair tied back. Leave your hair down as often as possible at night to prevent breakage.
* Do not rip at tangles in your hair with a brush. Use a wide-tooth comb to detangle hair when wet and a vent brush to remove any snags on dry hair.
Unfortunate for Shakespeare if these tips was known back in his time, he would have looked very different from what you all people see him in his portrait today.Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg
Source by Vinod Garag