People say that a way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. There are some famous chefs who have won the hearts of a lot of people and managed to get the top ten rankings among all the celebrity chefs. Chefs are those grand figures who influence our ways of cooking and eating. They are the rulers of the culinary world. They not only just cook delicacies but they express their level of creativity in the presentation of their dishes.
Nowadays, the chefs do not confine them in the kitchen but expose them to the outer world and hence are regarded as celebrities. Here is a list of the top celebrity chefs in the world. They emanate a great sense of flavour and taste in us.
1. Gordon Ramsay – One of the most popular celebrity chefs of the world, known for his excessively good cooking skills. He has also hosted a number of cooking shows.
2. Jamie Oliver – He is an English chef who is famous for his unique culinary shows on the television. He has also written a book on cooking and natural food production.
3. Wolfgang Puck – He hails from Austria, and he is really a very adorable chef. He was recently inducted into the Culinary Hall of Fame also. He has got a lot of talent in the kitchen.
4. Marco Pierre White – A British celebrity chef, Marco has made the greatest contribution in the contemporary International cuisine. He is often referred to as the godfather of the modern cuisine.
5. Sanjeev Kapoor – An Indian chef and entrepreneur, Sanjeev Kapoor is also a restaurant consultant, cookbook writer and a television host. He is one of the most popular chef in India.
6. Thomas Keller – He is an American chef, a restaurateur and a cookbook writer. He has not received any culinary education formally, yet is one of the best chefs in the world.
7. Emeril Lagasse – He is a French-Portuguese-American restaurateur and is also the owner of many celebrity chef restaurants in U.S. He is termed as a multi-tasker because he is a television star, an author and a percussionist.
8. Charlie Trotter – An American chef, Charlie is the founder of the famous show Masterchef. He is also an author, a television celebrity and a restaurateur.
9. Paul Bocuse – He is considered as the father of culinary arts in France. It has been decades when he started cooking and he was also the ambassador of modern French cuisine.
10. Anthony Bourdain – He is the executive chef of Brasserie Les Halles in New York. He is also an author. He has his own style of cooking food.
Summary: Cooking is considered as an art. This article provides you with the names of those people who have mastered in the art of cooking and are considered as the best chefs all over the world. Their culinary skills and creativity have helped them to attain this level of cooking.Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg
Source by Lokesh Chhikara